How to accept EBT payments government benefits | Payment is now as easy as accepting a debit card.
Government assistance programs now come in the form of Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards. How to accept ebt payments you ask? Instead of paper coupons, most states use EBT to distribute all cash benefits such as unemployment, grocery, and housing assistance. Partnering with industry vendors ensures that the EBT solution is fully integrated into key third-party software packages, which makes processing seamless and simple for all parties involved.
Supermarkets are well aware of how important customers on public assistance are — they can represent a significant percentage of their total transactions. Merchants not enabled to accept payment through assistance programs run the risk of losing customers to those that do.
Help Your Business
- Increase customer base
- Improve cash flow
- Simplify the daily deposit reconciliation process
- Minimize exposure to fraud
- Reduce customer wait time in checkout lines
Help Your Customers
- Make payments safely and securely
- Feel comfortable paying with government benefits
- May utilize existing equipment
- Funds are deposited electronically within just a few days
- A simplified process for daily deposit reconciliation